Now before you criticize me for the crap that I was watching on TV last night let me fist say that it was REALLY late and when I say there was NOTHING on, trust me... nothing!
SO... in the wee hours of the morning last night I stumbled across an interesting title in the TV line up guide "My Dog At What?" on the National Geo Channel. Seeing that I have a Beagle I can def relate; so I clicked on the channel and soon found that these dogs ate my little goat... I mean puppy to shame.
This episode was pretty strange including a dog that had eaten 27 pacifiers’ (he belonged to a family with triplets)! Or another one who ate an entire corn (without chewing it up) including the knife holders that were stuck into either side!
Well my doggies have never eaten anything that weird, but my girl dog can eat!
Let's do a little edition of "My Dog Ate What" featuring my dainty little Daphne!
4 dozen chocolate chip cookies
A Cost-Co size Cinnamon Role (serves 24)
A bag of Pistachio’s, including shells... that came back up
Then she ate them again as I was rushing to get the cleaning supplies (just last night)
A Christmas Rum Cake (she slept the rest of the day after that)
Corn on the Cob (except she chewed it up and it didn’t have the holders in it)
Anything of the bottom shelf of the pantry when mommy or daddy accidently left the door open, opps
And LOTS of trash…
Oh and our other little boy dog ate squeak once and was in the hospital for 2 days… he was fine though after it ‘worked its way’ though his system. Sweet thing!
I know there is much more that I can’t seem to think of right now…
And just think, she is only 3 years old…
This is the story of how our beautiful little puppy…
That became a garbage disposal dog...
It’s a good thing we love her!
So friends have your dogs eaten anything weird and lived to tell about it?