Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Oh Texas...


Texas is notorious for bad weather. If you aren’t from the lone star state you may not be familiar with the saying 'if you don’t like the weather in Texas, wait five minutes and it will change.'

Well today seems to take the cake of all things weird. So far today we have had over 8 inches of rain (with more on the way), flash flooding, tornados, sunshine, no rain, more rain... the list goes on.

And to make matters worse, my dogs are as prissy as me and *do not* like getting their feet wet. I haven't been able to get one dog to even go outside at all, where the other dog would creep onto the patio, look back as if to say 'I don't think so mom,' then come back in.

Here is to hoping for a little less water tomorrow!

PS - Please excuse the bad picture, I took it with my phone.

1 comment:

Allison said...

I wonder where your dogs get their prissiness from? Must be Ricky :)