Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Goodbye Summer!


Life has been a bit of a blur lately - I took a trip to NYC with some of the kids from the dance studio to take class and see shows and right when I got back we had two days before starting into our fall dance year. Not to mention the fiancé got a great new job, but it requires him to take our laptop to work each day so I have pretty much been unable to blog. But now that I am back and the studio is in full swing and freshly organized I will have time again for my wonderful blog.

So many great things have happened this summer and man... it FLEW by. Guess it is time to kiss sleeping in, reality tv and weeknight wine goodbye as I shift into work mode again.

Stay tuned because I will be touching on some summer highlights over the next few days!

1 comment:

Nicole-Lynn said...

I'm sad to see summer go! It's my fav.! :( But I am looking forward to new fall shows, a tad bit cooler weather, football!, trying different seasonal recipes, and of course it's that much closer until our wedding so this whole year can pass on by if it wants to! :)